Job: Inside Sales
ApporClick is a mobile marketing solutions company that offers small businesses a high quality, affordable solution to help them deliver targeted messages to their customers. Mobile marketing is changing the way businesses interact and sell. Our mobile solutions are very high in demand as businesses try to get into the mobile game to boost sales, increase brand awareness and strengthen customer loyalty.
We are currently seeking sales professionals in the Central Florida area looking to make an impact in the mobile marketing and app space within the business sector. These individuals need to be dynamic, self-motivated and posses an entrepreneurial spirit. If you are looking to work in a high growth and expanding industry, ApporClick is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and make a lot of money.
- Ability to engage business owners and managers.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers are continuously developed and strengthened.
- Ability to call up to 40 business customers a day.
- Ability to present and close deals within 3 visits or calls.
- Ability to present solution-based selling to management.
- Ability to effectively manage a daily schedule of new visits, appointments and territory while effectively communicating daily with your Sales Manager.
- Ability to meet monthly sales quotas.
- Ability to work within a team environment to ensure customer success.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3+ years of proven customer facing and telephone sales and/or account management experience (with revenue generation) experience
- B2B solution selling ideal, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience selling or managing accounts in mobile applications space a plus.
- Professional attitude and appearance required.
Take the first steps in joining a dynamic team and being part of the mobile revolution.