Job: Sales Manager
ApporClick is a mobile marketing solutions company that offers small businesses a high quality, affordable solution to help them deliver targeted messages to their customers. Mobile marketing is changing the way businesses interact and sell. Our mobile solutions are very high in demand as businesses try to get into the mobile game to boost sales, increase brand awareness and strengthen customer loyalty.
We are currently seeking sales professionals in the Central Florida area looking to make an impact in the mobile marketing and app space within the business sector. These individuals need to be dynamic, self-motivated and posses an entrepreneurial spirit. If you are looking to work in a high growth and expanding industry, ApporClick is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and make a lot of money.
The Sales Manager is responsible for overall sales leadership and revenue growth of the company, building and driving the sales and account executive efforts, and is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, and strategy execution. You will ensure key sales activity metrics and procedures are met or exceeded and drive sales results; significant customer contact and intervention; interviews all Account Executives, ensures training and development.
The Sales Manager is responsible for daily communications with various ApporClick team members from the sales team to potential clients.
Qualified candidates will have previous experience selling to small businesses, a proven track record of results and a stable tenure in past positions.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, driven, sales enthusiast; customer oriented, and a competitive attitude, and instill that in the leadership of the sales team.
- Build and maintain a high performance sales team.
- Provide leadership and day-to-day direction of sales representatives and managers to attain sales objectives.
- Design and implement strategic plans that align with business vision and plans.
- Train, lead and mentor staff and carry out responsibilities that include: Interviewing, hiring, training, performance management and issue resolution.
- Execution of the Sales strategy.
- Responsible for the overall revenue growth of the territory through ApporClick’s sales system.
- Leads the sales force by setting challenging sales goals, developing and implementing motivational tools, developing career plans, and close follow up of the Account Executive Team.